One of the best parts about staying is a vacation rental is being able to use the full kitchen to cook meals from the comfort of your rental. But in order to do that, you’ll need to stock up on some groceries at the beginning of your stay.
Depending on which end of the beach you’re staying, here are a few places we recommend you make your grocery stop.
There are a few basic grocery stores on the West End:
- Walmart – located in Pier Park
- Target – located in Pier Park
- Winn Dixie – located on Front Beach Road near Hwy 79
You’ll also find a few specialty stores on the West End:
- Buddy’s Seafood Market – on Highway 79 offers fresh, local seafood, including their wild-caught Florida shrimp
- The Fresh Market – located in Pier Park North provides visitors with a healthy grocery store option with fresh produce and daily specials
The two best options for your groceries on the East End:
- Walmart – located on Front Beach Rd near
- Publix – on Thomas Drive
- Winn Dixie – on Thomas Drive
If you’re looking to pick up a few quick items, convenience stores int he area like Tom Thumb and Dollar General may have what you need, but your selection will be limited.
Even if you’re staying in our Holiday House on the East End, we highly recommend a quick trip up the road to Buddy’s Seafood Market! Their local selections are top-notch.