There’s nothing more satisfying than preparing an easy-to-make, comfort-food meal out of leftovers you have in the fridge. Plus, when you’re staying in a vacation rental for the week, making the most of leftovers is essential. One of my favorite meals to make on vacation is this easy Chicken Noodle Casserole; you can make it with leftover roasted chicken and just a few extra ingredients!
This recipe makes enough food to serve 8-10 people (or fewer people for several meals)! Pair it with a small side salad, and it makes the perfect meal to go with your ocean view.
- 4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch dressing mix
- 3 ounces of Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 1 cup Fritos, crushed
- Cook egg noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, dressing mix, bacon, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Stir in drained, cooked egg noodles.
- Lightly spray a 13-inch x 9-inch pan with cooking spray and pour mixture into pan.
- Top with crushed Fritos.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until heated through.